Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Every year I have to remind myself that it's about what Chris wants for Mother's Day.  I'd love to go out to a play, a concert, or a restaurant--something that would sound like I'm a good husband when I tell the guys about it at work.  But on Mother's Day, Chris likes to be at home, get a gift and cards, have us make breakfast, and then to be supported the rest of the day taking care of the kids, the chores, and the house.  I think I got it right this year, even if the guys at work are sure to have better stories.

2 comments:

  1. hey Ben, Very cool! thank you for sharing this Blog with me. good for you in getting mothers day! my best to chris! Denise B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise. I almost hesitated because this Mother's Day sounded so dull compared to the way some of my friends have gone "all out", but "all out" means something different to Chris and I need to respect that.

    ReplyDelete