Monday, October 25, 2010

Enlightenment--Human Waterfalls


If I manage to see you as you really are, I see that nothing in you stays the same from moment to moment.  Every moment you are reborn.  This keeps you fresh and interesting, as engaging to tune into as a stream or waterfall.

If I see you as you really are, I see that you are not your name.  You are much more than any name, any words can describe.  Any names or words are just simplified "models" to help me interact with you.  But when I see you as you really are, I see that you are infinitely more complex.

If I see you as you really are, I see that you are not separate from me.  Your thoughts influence my thoughts, and mine influence yours.  Your feelings are contagious, and you "catch" my emotions as well.  We are intertwined.

If I see you as you really are, I can truly listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment